Gentle Dental Associates
3768 Packard St, Ann Arbor, MI, 48108
1.Karey Kimberlee J DDS
625 E Liberty St
* Additional Hours by Request * New Patients Welcome * Emergencies Seen Same Day
2.Ann Arbor Dental Specialists, PC
3100 E Eisenhower Pkwy
Pediatric Dentistry and Orthodontics - Ann Arbor Dental Specialists
3.Heys Dental PLLC
1201 E Stadium Blvd
4.Dailey Regina M Dmd
221 N Ingalls St
DentistsPhysicians & Surgeons
5.Kaplan, Mitchell D DDS PC
2301 Platt Rd
6.Stanton Kermit W DDS
2228 Packard St
Established in 1989, the business offers General Dental Services.
7.Zahn, Mark DDS MS
2207 Jackson Ave
Serving the Ann Arbor area. Make Your Smile Shine Bright.Call Our General Dentists Today!
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future