Anaheim, CA, 92801
PlumbersAir Conditioning Contractors & SystemsPlumbing Contractors-Commercial & IndustrialBuilding Contractors-Commercial & Industrial
Visit our website
$50.00 off all plumbing repairs
I would actually give them a zero but the site wouldn't allow that. My tankless water heater on my 3 unit building was not working so Ritz came out. On the phone they said they knew about tankless w
2.Power Pro Plumbing
1231 N Patt St
PlumbersBuilding ContractorsLeak Detecting ServiceSewer Contractors
Power Pro Plumbing has over 10,000 satisfied customers since 1990. We give free estimates and offer special discounts for first time customers. We are usually on the job within 45 minutes. We speciali
3.Mr Fix It
PlumbersHandyman ServicesCarpentersWindows-Repair, Replacement & Installation
Mr Fix It has the knowledge and expertise necessary to make sure that your project is completed on time with quality service and workmanship. We have years of handyman experience that have given us th
1183 N Kraemer Pl
PlumbersSewer ContractorsFire & Water Damage RestorationWater Damage Restoration
Being one of the bigger names in plumbing, I called these guys first when I had a clogged kitchen sink. Make sure you tell them you just need an estimate first, and they'll send someone to check outMore Nearby Locations »
5.Drain Masters Sewer Svc
1560 S Anaheim Blvd
PlumbersBuilding ContractorsSewer ContractorsPlumbing-Drain & Sewer Cleaning
Hi,Eric is friendly, shows up on time, and completed outside faucet handles that were leaking on home. Another time, he replaced the main water faucet and fixed the leaking. I would recommend him an
1401 N Kraemer Blvd
Do you have a plumbing emergency? Call Splash Plumbing and we will send one of our radio dispatched technicians to save the day! Is there a problem with a drain, do you have a leak, is your water heat
7.Drain Masters Sewer Svc
1560 S Anaheim Blvd
Call Drain Masters Sewer Svc For Professional Plumbing Estimates Today!
Payless 4 Plumbing Inc
Serving the Anaheim area.
Please try reloading the page.
- Are you licensed and registered?
- Are you insured and bonded?
- How many years have you been in business?
- What, if any, professional associations do you belong to?
- May I have a list of references?
- Do you offer a written warranty for your work?
- Will I need a permit for this work?
- Were you pleased with the work done?
- Was the project completed on time?
- Did the plumber give you a written warranty and guarantee his or her work?
- Were there any unexpected costs that arose?
- Would you hire this plumber again? If not, why?