Arnhart, Lisa W DDS PC
8521 Golf Course Rd NW Ste 116, Albuquerque, NM, 87114 Come Experience What Gentle Dentistry Can Do For You.
1.Dr. Linda Kay Nichols D.M.D., P.A.
3900 Eubank Blvd NE
Our office provides you with dental care for your entire family. From preventative services to dentures, we do it all. Know that the American Dental Association, the New Mexico Dental Association, and
2.Robert C Kerschen DMD
7400 Holly Ave NE
Robert C. Kerschen, DMD offers comprehensive family dentistry at his Rio Rancho, NM, practice, conveniently located near Intel and behind Don Chalmers Ford. His office specializes in restoring and mai
3.Schripsema Thomas & Gene
3111 Eubank Blvd NE Ste B
Dr. Tom is a wonderful dentist. He listens to complaints and responds with the greatest care. He is very professional and knowledgeable. He has an air of serenity in his office that gives confidenc
4.Adventure Dental, Vision & Orthodontics
5000 Menaul Blvd NE Ste B
We are committed to providing the highest quality care for the dental, orthodontics and vision needs of the youth in the community we serve. Our success is measured by our patient's well-being and hap
5.Albuquerque Dermatology Assoc
5310 Homestead Rd NE Ste 301
DentistsHealth ResortsPhysicians & Surgeons, DermatologyPhysicians & Surgeons, Cosmetic Surgery
A visit to a doctor always makes me feel tense and uncomfortable. The treatment I received at the Albuquerque Dermatology Associates changed that. I am profoundly grateful to the staff for treating me
6.Kirk L. Kiracofe, DDS, PC
6208 Montgomery Blvd NE
DentistsDental HygienistsPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General Practice
7.Jamharian Reuben DMD LLC
11001 Spain Rd NE
DentistsCosmetic DentistryImplant DentistryProsthodontists & Denture Centers
On my visit to the office the staff was so friendly and helpful. The doctor really knows what he is doing and very gentle doing it. I will continue to use this office. I have referred all my friends a
Ferreira Jorge DMD-Sonrisa Dental
17805 Us 84/285, Santa Fe, NM, 87506
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future