Priority Sewer And Drain Service
1733 Crane St, Schenectady, NY, 12303
1.A & J Plumbing and Heating
59 Osborne Rd
PlumbersHome Repair & MaintenanceHandyman ServicesHome Improvements
10% Off Senior Discount+1more
2.Rotor-Matic Plumbing & Pipe Cleaning Inc.
17 Erie St
PlumbersSewer ContractorsBuilding ContractorsPipe
Don't believe 1-star ratings without written reviews. Often, these are disgruntled ex-employees, not actual customers. I'm an actual customer. I called another plumber, who has 4 1/2 star reviews,
3.Roto-Rooter Plumbing & Drain Services
60 Dott Ave
PlumbersWater Damage RestorationSewer Cleaners & RepairersSeptic Tank & System Cleaning
Recently our kitchen sink stopped up and we needed to get it open right away. Our plumber suggested we call Roto-Rooter, which we did. The operator told us someone would be at our home around 7 p.m.More Nearby Locations »
4.Warren James D & Son Inc
69 4th Ave
PlumbersHeating Contractors & SpecialtiesHeating, Ventilating & Air Conditioning Engineers
My furnace died on Tuesday when it was -2 degrees. Adam from James D Warren and Son got the ball rolling on getting me a new furnace that night. The next day him and Eric came and I had heat that day
5.Leonid Ginzburg Plumbing
17 Lynnwood Dr
PlumbersHeating Contractors & SpecialtiesPlumbing-Drain & Sewer Cleaning More InfoPREFERRED
Lorenzo is the best! Every time I have an emergency, he's my guy. I've had many services done by him, ranging from leaks, drains and changing a whole section of pipes (with a 50-year old house, can't
7.Call A Pro
Call A Pro has contractors throughout all 50 states to solve your home repair needs including plumbing, electric, roofing, air conditioning & pest control. Call 24/7 to speak with a pro in your local
Serving the Albany area.
Please try reloading the page.
- Don't use your toilet or kitchen sink like a trash can by stuffing hard to flush material down the drain or pouring fats and oils down the pipe.
- Throw coffee grounds and eggshells in the garbage instead of in your sink.
- Only use your toilet to flush human waste and toilet paper
- Before calling a plumber, try to unclog your drains and toilets yourself by using a plunger.
- Make sure you use a standard bell-shaped plunger for your sink and shower drains and a plunger with a flanged end for your toilets.
- If neither type can loosen the pipe blockage, put a plumber's snake to use.
- Ratchet the snake down the pipe to eliminate any clogs.