Andrew T Frank DMD & Associates
1816 Western Ave, Albany, NY, 12203 We believe In The Theories Of Modern Dental Care Which Do Not Support The Old Premise Of "When it Hurts - Fix It" More Info
979 Central Ave
DentistsDental HygienistsProsthodontists & Denture CentersDental Clinics
found aspen to be over priced. was told to get my teeth cleaned would cost between $400 - $600 just for a routine cleaning!!!! not kidding still saved the estimate for a laugh. normal cost under $100More Nearby Locations »
2.Levine & Lipnick - Norman J Levine DDS
99 Pine St
Levine & Lipnick DDS has been offering complete dental care since 1980. Dental Hygienist on staff for teeth cleaning. X-rays and full exams performed. We practice gentle, pain free general dentistry f
3.Nista Joseph T DDS
1035 Washington Ave
DentistsEndodontistsCosmetic DentistryPediatric Dentistry
Call Dr. Joseph Nista today to set up an appointment! New Patients & Emergencies Welcome! We specialize in General Dentistry and we look forward to caring for your dental needs. We Accept Most Insuran
4.Charles M Tramontana, DDS
576 Sand Creek Rd
DentistsTeeth Whitening Products & ServicesOrthodontistsProsthodontists & Denture Centers
This is a great practice! We see Dr Erin Page, and she's wonderful. They are very accomodating with appts, and do a tremendous job on our teeth, from filings to cleanings to everything else.
5.Family and Cosmetic Dentistry
756 Madison Ave # 1
Very clean and proffesional office, I was in sever pain and this office was the only one who told me " come now , we will see you". the dentist was very excellant ,solved my problem in the s
6.St Peter's Dental Clinic
1092 Madison Ave
St. Peters dental clinic is terrible. First of all getting an appointment takes months and when I had to reschedule they could get me in for 4 months. I have a prescription toothpaste from them and it
7.Geoffrey B Edmunds DDS
2010 Western Ave Ste 2
DentistsOral & Maxillofacial SurgeryDental HygienistsDental Clinics
I'm 30 years old, male, and unemployed, yet i was still able to help, thanks to GE care credit( basically a credit card for health related things) Very Clean , Good Location, Great Atmosphere. Polite
Find a Local Dentist
www.1800dentist.com/Dentists Find a Dentist in Your Zip Code.Free Appointment Booking. Open 24/7
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future