Roto-Rooter Plumbing & Drain Services
Serving the Agawam area.
1.USA Rooter Plumber Sewer & Drain Cleaning
PlumbersBuilding ContractorsBuilding Contractors-Commercial & IndustrialSewer Cleaners & Repairers
Excellent service! They came very fast after my call and detected the water pipe leaking problem without tearing my wall open. The service fee they charged was very reasonable. Very nice people. Highl
Lorenzo is the best! Every time I have an emergency, he's my guy. I've had many services done by him, ranging from leaks, drains and changing a whole section of pipes (with a 50-year old house, can't
3.Call A Pro
Call A Pro has contractors throughout all 50 states to solve your home repair needs including plumbing, electric, roofing, air conditioning & pest control. Call 24/7 to speak with a pro in your local
4.Plumbers On Call 24/7
Called to fix my toilet flushing that was acting weirder and weirder since a couple days ago. I figured it was something to do with plumbing, or maybe the septic tank (which worried me), but it wasn't
5.Roto-Rooter Plumbing & Drain Service
STAN was THE MAN! We had a waste-water pipe break occur and Roto-Rooter came very quickly, offered fair prices and finished the job that night. Our service-man Stan stayed late until the night so thatMore Nearby Locations »
6.Baystate Comfort Heating & Cooling
134 Sky View Ter
PlumbersBoilers Equipment, Parts & SuppliesHeating Equipment & SystemsHeating Contractors & Specialties
I have HIGHLY recommend BCHC/James Lapointe to coworkers, family, and friends. I had a CO2 leak in my new house, and needed it fixed ASAP. James was at my house very quick, and went through the who
7.Drain King Royal Flush
PlumbersBuilding ContractorsBuilding Contractors-Commercial & IndustrialPlumbing Contractors-Commercial & Industrial
Advanced Sewer and Drain Inc.
493 Fuller St, Ludlow, MA, 01056
Please try reloading the page.
- Were you pleased with the work done?
- Was the project completed on time?
- Did the plumber give you a written warranty and guarantee his or her work?
- Were there any unexpected costs that arose?
- Would you hire this plumber again? If not, why?
- Before calling a plumber, try to unclog your drains and toilets yourself by using a plunger.
- Make sure you use a standard bell-shaped plunger for your sink and shower drains and a plunger with a flanged end for your toilets.
- If neither type can loosen the pipe blockage, put a plumber's snake to use.
- Ratchet the snake down the pipe to eliminate any clogs.