Leonard Thomas M Dentist
366 Massachusetts Ave, Arlington, MA, 02474 Dental Service For Children & Family
1.3-D Dental, PC
411 Massachusetts Ave Ste 204
DentistsDental HygienistsDental ClinicsImplant Dentistry
I have been going to this practice for about 5 years and found Dr. Lily Zhang to be a very competent dentist. I also really value that she gives me a straight answer about whether I really need a proc
2.Becotte Michael Dmd
418 Massachusetts Ave Ste 3
411 Massachusetts Ave Ste 203
418 Massachusetts Ave Ste 6
5.Acton Family Dental Care
249 Central St
DentistsOrthodontistsImplant DentistryTeeth Whitening Products & Services
Dr. Yao and all of the staff are very kind and professional, and make a dental care visit as pleasant as possible. During my last visit with my children, they were impressively empathetic and patient
6.Kinan Kanbar, DMD
296 Great Rd
DentistsPeriodontistsPhysicians & Surgeons, Oral SurgeryDental Hygienists
Recently I had a dental visit to this place and I was shocked by the patient service and treatment by Dr. K. Kanbar. During the visit I asked if I could know the the co-payment associated for which th
7.David Mitchell Ogrodnick, DDS, FAGD
179 Great Rd Ste 204
DentistsOral & Maxillofacial SurgeryPhysicians & Surgeons, Oral Surgery
Thank you for choosing Acton Dental Associates for your dental care needs. Our office is designed for your ultimate comfort, and our trained professional staff works as a team to make your visits plea
Serving the Acton area. Make Your Smile Shine Bright.Call Our General Dentists Today!
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future