1021 Circle Dr, Aberdeen, SD, 57401 Dentistry affects every smile, every kiss, every meal for the rest of your life. More Info
3307 7th Ave SE
DentistsProsthodontists & Denture CentersDental HygienistsOral & Maxillofacial Surgery
Aspen Dental dentists are dedicated to making it easier to get the care you need. They believe in treating each patient like family and providing comprehensive care in a compassionate and judgment-freMore Nearby Locations »
1021 Circle Dr
Dr. Merxbauer is an awesome best dentist. He is gentle with his patient. The staff is friendly.
3.Northeastern Dental Center
3015 6th Ave SE
DentistsDental HygienistsImplant DentistryTeeth Whitening Products & Services
4.Dr. Darold Opp
1409 6th Ave SE Ste 8
DentistsEndodontistsProsthodontists & Denture CentersPhysicians & Surgeons, Oral Surgery
June 10th Al was in to have tooth filled. We had a coupon given to us for 100.00 off.I had thrown it away we wore told it was for his crown only. I asked if we could use it in this bill and they let u
1315 6th Ave SE Ste 2
6.Arnold Robert A DDS
216 6th Ave SE Ste 3
DentistsDental HygienistsDental ClinicsOrthodontists
7.Amy Scepaniak DDS
105 6th Ave SE
1021 Circle Dr, Aberdeen, SD, 57401 Dentistry affects every smile, every kiss, every meal for the rest of your life.
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future