8570 Northwest Blvd
I had a flat, they said they couldn't fix it. They were going to sell me their cheapest tire for $100 or switch a tire from a friend's rim for $24. I went down the street to Big O tires and they c
8302 Michigan Rd
Traveling across country I drove in with a flat tire. They had it replaced and I was out in 20 minutes. Super people too!
15151 N Meridian St
Had 4 tires needed to be replaced due to wear. Plus they found nails and screws in wall of my tires. Kenny, Chuck and Scott thanks for all your great help. Price for four tires on 2016 Lexus RX was gr
4501 Lafayette Rd
I had a flat on the rear driver's side. The salesman at the desk, Steven Shepherd, just wants to sell me two tires. I tell him I have a warranty on all tires. I just want the flat patched or replace
16803 Southpark Dr
7280 N Keystone Ave
From a variety of leading passenger and truck tires to a wide selection of custom wheels, the local neighborhood Discount Tire store in Indianapolis, IN is sure to have what you're looking for.
6526 E 82nd St
Highly recommend this shop! These guys are fast, efficient, and very professional. Not only that, their prices are great too!! I've had 3 sets of tires done at the Castleton shop and all of them were
Please try reloading the page.
- Move your car to a safe location.
- Turn on your car’s safety lights, apply the parking brakes and remove the hubcap if there is one.
- Loosen the lug nuts with a lug wrench (but do not remove them), raise the vehicle with a jack and then fully remove the lugnuts.
- Remove the flat tire and replace it with the spare tire.
- Tighten the lug nuts by hand, lower the car and then tighten them fully with the lug wrench.