1.Rolling Hills Manor
3615 16th St
Medical ClinicsNursing & Convalescent HomesAssisted Living & Elder Care ServicesClinics
Rolling Hills is a not-for-profit senior living community serving Lake County residents for over 35 years. Rolling Hills Place is located on the same campus as Rolling Hills Manor, a skilled nursing c
1819 27th St
3.Heavenly Health Care
1600 Carmel Blvd
4.Julio J Rodriguez Florido, Other
4221 Gregory Dr
Medical ClinicsHealth & Welfare Clinics
5.Sheridan Health Care Center
2534 Elim Ave
Nursing & Convalescent HomesResidential Care FacilitiesMedical ClinicsNursing Homes-Skilled Nursing Facility
The place is clean and the workers there are very professional.
6.Midwestern Regional Medical Center
2520 Elisha Ave
Medical CentersPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-GeneralNursesEmergency Care Facilities
7.Lake County Health Department and Community Health Center
1819 27th St
Marriage, Family, Child & Individual CounselorsMedical ClinicsClinics
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.