1.Planned Parenthood - Tampa Health Center
8068 N 56th St
Birth Control Information & ServicesMedical ClinicsClinicsFamily Planning Information Centers
Visit the Planned Parenthood health clinic for men and women in Tampa, FL for the day after pill, abortion procedures, pregnancy resources, STD treatment, birth control, and family planning.
236 E Bearss Ave
Birth Control Information & ServicesFamily Planning Information CentersAIDS Information & ServicesSTD Testing Centers
3.Planned Parenthood - Lakeland Health Center
2250 E Edgewood Dr
Birth Control Information & ServicesMedical ClinicsClinicsAbortion Services
Visit the Planned Parenthood health clinic for men and women in Lakeland, FL for the day after pill, pregnancy resources, STD treatment, birth control, and family planning.
908 Spring Lake Sq
Birth Control Information & ServicesAbortion ServicesClinicsFamily Planning Information Centers
908 Havendale Blvd NW
Birth Control Information & ServicesAbortion ServicesFamily Planning Information CentersAIDS Information & Services More InfoPREFERRED
6.American Family PlanningServing the Zephyrhills, FL area
Abortion ServicesMedical ClinicsClinicsFamily Planning Information Centers
American Family Planning is a private medical and counseling facility. AFP was established in Northwest Florida to provide low-fee, confidential medical care to women of all ages. From the beginning,
7.Pregnancy Care Center
37607 Tall Pines Dr
Abortion AlternativesBirth Control Information & ServicesFamily Planning Information CentersPregnancy Counseling
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.