Land O Lakes, FL, 34639
39111 Pattie Rd
ElectriciansElectric Contractors-Commercial & IndustrialAir Conditioning Service & RepairAir Conditioning Contractors & Systems
They do ok work, I had to help the guy install my ceiling fan. What they don't tell you is that they charge you for when they leave there place to when they finish the paperwork (which takes about 30
2.David Hayford Electric
7141 Berry Rd
David Hayford Electric, Inc., is your provider for all electric needs. We take care of the smallest service job up to the biggest re-wiring project for your home or business. We are on time and very p
Land O Lakes,FL
ElectriciansWater HeatersPlumbersAir Conditioning Contractors & Systems
Click for Coupon+3more
Welcome to Cornerstone Pros – Air Conditioning, Plumbing, Electrical where we’re setting the standard for plumbing, electrical and HVAC service. It’s a challenge to find a contractor you can trust wit
4.Wommack Electric, Air Conditioning & Heating
1395 Deltona Blvd
ElectriciansAir Conditioning Service & RepairHeating Equipment & SystemsAir Conditioning Equipment & Systems
Wommack Electric and Wommack Heating and Air Conditioning Inc., is a full service contractor offering all types of residential and commercial work. Founded in 1984, we are a family owned and operated
5.Call A Pro
ElectriciansWater Damage RestorationWater Damage Emergency ServiceFire & Water Damage Restoration
Had a really great experience with this company, called they sent someone out that same day, told me my problem (and of course it was a big job) so they returned the next day to fix, and it is all don
6.Kasey Contracting Co Inc
ElectriciansGeneral ContractorsKitchen Planning & Remodeling ServiceConcrete Contractors
7.Best Home ServicesServing the Zephyrhills, FL area
ElectriciansBuilding ContractorsHeating, Ventilating & Air Conditioning EngineersConstruction Engineers
Save $500.00 Off Any New A/C System (16 Seer or Higher)+1more
We called Best Home Services when our bathroom drains stopped draining. The service they provided us from the phone call to the plumber leaving our home was amazing.
Call A Pro
Serving the Zephyrhills area. Open 24/7. Immediate response.For all your electrical needs.
Please try reloading the page.
- Do not operate any electrical equipment while sitting or standing in water.
- Don't overload extension cords or surge protectors.
- Put caps on your electrical outlets if you have small children.
- Call an electrician if you notice your sockets or switches are warm to the touch, discolored or if they make noise.
- Keep electrical cords away from stoves, ovens and other sources of heat.
- Do not use an appliance that has a frayed cord.
- Do not staple extension cords into place or cover them with carpets or furniture.
- When using extension cords, make sure to unwrap them before plugging them in.
- Don't overuse extension cords. Have an electrician install extra outlets if you need a power source closer to you.
- Only use light bulbs with the correct wattage for your lamps and light fixtures.
- Contact a licensed electrician if you frequently blow fuses, since this can be a sign of an electrical wiring problem.
- Have an electrician look at your fuse box to ensure you have the right size fuses and circuit breakers. The wrong size fuse or breaker can be a fire hazard.
- If you have fault circuit interrupters installed in your electrical panel, make sure you test them at least once a month by turning them on and off.
- Outside: These types of electricians work outdoors on electrical lines that connect to power plants.
- Inside: Inside experts typically focus on commercial and industrial buildings that require a lot of power.
- Residential: Residential electricians work with low-voltage systems and wiring to install fuse boxes and light fixtures.