Local Dentures Dentist
www.1800dentist.com/Dentures Restore Your Smile With Dentures.Find Dentists Who Match Your Needs! More Info
7715 Gall Blvd
Prosthodontists & Denture CentersDental HygienistsDentistsOral & Maxillofacial Surgery
They tried to get my wife to do two root canals and two crowns. They also told her she had periodontal disease and needed an expensive antibiotic treatment. She went to a friend of mine who does missiMore Nearby Locations »
2.Artistic Dental Associates
6153 Fort King Rd
Prosthodontists & Denture CentersDental ClinicsClinicsDentists
Dr Bedi is THE best dentist I've been to in Zephyrhills, FL, period! Most dentists are knowledgable, but Dr Bedi is also very sensitive to the very real fears that many people have about dental proce
3.Dental Care Creative
5046 Mission Square Ln
Prosthodontists & Denture CentersOrthodontistsDentists
Highly recommend this office. staff with excellent knowledge . Nice office. Doctors are so caring and give you different options that suits you best. Very caring.
4.Sunshine Smile Designs
5345 3rd St
DentistsDental HygienistsDental ClinicsImplant Dentistry
Dr. Clayton and her staff have always been great to me. They are so friendly, accommodating, and great at their work. I recently had some Crown work done here and they have done such a great job, alwa
5.BRIGHT SMILE PA
6153 Fort King Rd
Implant DentistryDentists Referral & Information ServiceDentistsProsthodontists & Denture Centers
All Phases Of Family Dentistry *White & Bright (Bleaching) *Extractions, Surgical & Impacted teeth *Nitrous Oxide (Sedation) *Periodontal Tr. (Gum Tr. Without Surgery *Orthodontics & Children * T M J
6.Family Dental Care
38180 Medical Center Ave
EndodontistsDentistsOral & Maxillofacial SurgeryProsthodontists & Denture Centers
7.Scott Q. Bryington, D.D.S
37153 State Road 54
DentistsCosmetic DentistryPeriodontistsProsthodontists & Denture Centers
Scott Q. Bryington, D.D.S provides dentures,crowns, bridge work, cosmetic dentistry, implant dentures, crowns, cleaning, gum treatments, sealants, and partials to the Zephyrhills, FL area.
HelloBusiness.com Discounts today DenturesTalk to you now. Free advice.
Please try reloading the page.
- Dental implants, when cared for properly, can last a lifetime.
- Crowns typically last between 10-15 years.
- Resin-bonded bridges typically last between seven and 10 years. Tooth-supported fixed bridges generally wear out faster than this.
- Removable partial dentures typically last around 15 years.
- Complete dentures typically last between five and six years.
- Phase 1: Grafting. This may take between three and six months.
- Phase 2: Artificial root placement. This may take one to two hours to complete and will take between three and six months to heal.
- Phase 3: Crown placement. This is usually done over the course of two visits, two weeks apart.