Call A Pro
Serving the Zebulon area. More InfoPREFERRED
Locks & LocksmithsBank Equipment & SuppliesLocksmiths Equipment & SuppliesLocks & Locksmiths-Commercial & Industrial
Click for Coupon+1more
Very, very pleased. John changed the locks on a new apartment. He was on time, did not try and up-sell me, and worked quickly. He is an honest man, and I appreciate the quick, reliable service.Call
2.American Local Locksmith
Locks & LocksmithsLocks & Locksmiths-Commercial & IndustrialLocksmith Referral ServiceLocksmiths Equipment & Supplies
Click for Coupon
This is a top-notch company! When my tenant moved out, I needed to have all the locks re-keyed. Based on the great reviews I called American Local Locksmith - and completely agree with all of the ra
3.Security Resources Inc
5025 Courtney Dr
Locks & LocksmithsDoor Closers & ChecksDoor Operating DevicesDoor Repair
My experience with A&A has always been top notch. Everyone there is friendly, professional and extremely knowledgeable about their work. I high recommend giving them a call for any of your lock, door
4.All Lock & Key
Locks & LocksmithsLocks & Locksmiths-Commercial & IndustrialDoor Closers & ChecksSafes & Vaults-Opening & Repairing
Sunday, March 03/26/2017, 150 miles from Augusta, GA and ignition locked up,key will not turn, steering wheel locked in place. AAA member, called for service and company rep called and treated me like
5.Larry's Lock & Key
403 Roy Bell Rd
Locks & Locksmiths-Commercial & IndustrialLocksmiths Equipment & SuppliesLocks & LocksmithsLocksmith Referral Service
Great professional and friendly service! Fast response time, reasonable prices, and goes above and beyond to satisfy their customers! Call these guys first!
6.Victory Towing LLC
Locks & LocksmithsAuto Repair & ServiceTowingAutomobile Salvage
Visit our website
The road can be a dangerous place for a breakdown. When you get stuck, we’re here to get you to safety. From emergency towing to removing old or disabled vehicles from your property, you can count on
7.A & A Door Co
5025 Courtney Dr
Locks & Locksmiths-Commercial & IndustrialDoors, Frames, & AccessoriesHome Repair & MaintenanceBank Equipment & Supplies
Most excellent. Said what they'd do and did what they said. Called when on the way, thorough and efficient. They installed my opener on my door, and the price when finished was the same price as qu
Larry's Lock & Key
403 Roy Bell Rd, Jackson, GA, 30233
Please try reloading the page.
- If possible, research local locksmiths online and take note of any that have poor reviews or complaints.
- When calling a locksmith, confirm their address matches what you found online or in a directory. Then ask for a cost estimate for the service you need, and ask to have them bring a written copy of this estimate.
- Some states require locksmiths to be licensed. If your state is one of them, require the locksmith to bring proof of registration when they arrive.
- First, determine the type of lock you have, as well as the manufacturer or model if possible. You should also obtain measurements of your door and frame.
- Remove exterior and interior knobs by unscrewing any visible screws you find. Many knobs will include a decorative cover on the interior side that can be removed.
- Once you've removed the entire lock, find the screws on the inside of the door frame to remove the latch or deadbolt.
- With everything removed, repeat these steps in reverse order to install the new lock.