1.Hernandez Jr, Raul A, Md - Muskingum Medical Group Ltd
1246 Ashland Ave Ste 203
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-GeneralPhysicians & Surgeons, Nephrology (Kidneys)
Please try reloading the page.
I just love dr shannon, he has done 2 surgeries on my neck and 1 on my back. I would no trust any other doctor to touch my back
Dr. Shannon treated me for a serious head trauma. He was THE BEST!!! He always took time to listen and answer my questions, displayed genuine concern, and always had a positive attitude and approach in helping me move forward with my recovery. I highly recommend him!
My 35 year old daughter was under the care of Dr. Wehrum for several months. She had hemorraging and a thickened uterus. He never at any time did blood work on her.When she was in ER for abdominal pain. Her hemoglobin was only 8.5. He never did follow up on that. He did do 3 untra sounds. The last time she was at his office she complained of severe abdominal pain. He told her she was fine, to come back in 6 months I took her to ER for the pain. The ER Dr did c-scan and found that she had a large tumor in her pareneal. She also had ascites. After seeing a surg. She had to see a gyn oncology Dr. in Col. Ohio. She has ovarian cancer and they said she will only live maybe a few years. 50/50 chance of that. She has to have chemo and surg. chemo again. I feel if he had done a biopsy at some point or addressed her pain she would have a better prognosis. He has no paper work to fill out to see if you have symptoms of ovarian cancer.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.