Watiker, Raymond D DDS
1231 Maple Ave, Zanesville, OH, 43701
4063 Northpointe Dr
2.Watiker Raymond D DDS - Raymond D Watiker DDS
1231 Maple Ave
DentistsCosmetic DentistryPhysicians & SurgeonsOrthodontists
Raymond D. Watiker, D.D.S. is a caring, compassionate dentist whose top priority is to maximize your dental health. Experienced, skilled and knowledgeable, he treats all his customers as he would memb
3.Dental Group Khan
830 Bethesda Dr
DentistsCosmetic DentistryTeeth Whitening Products & Services
Dr. Mirf is a wonderful person. He truly cared about my well being, gave me honest advice and seemingly perfect fillings. Also, he could have given me more expensive work, and instead, he chose to do
3941 Taryn Trce
DentistsProsthodontists & Denture CentersDental HygienistsOral & Maxillofacial Surgery
Aspen Dental dentists are dedicated to making it easier to get the care you need. They believe in treating each patient like family and providing comprehensive care in a compassionate and judgment-freMore Nearby Locations »
1978 Maple Ave
2203 Maple Ave
DentistsProsthodontists & Denture CentersPhysicians & Surgeons, Oral Surgery
At Whitaker Dental, we know how important having a great smile is to looking and feeling good. That's why Dr. Michael Whitaker and the entire team at our Zanesville, Ohio dental practice is committed
7.Murphy James C DDS
712 Market St
Prosthodontists & Denture CentersDentists
Accepting insurance, Medicaid, Molina, United Health Care, CareSource, Buckeye, Paramount. Over 30 Years
Grosshandler David DDS
950 Bethesda Dr, Zanesville, OH, 43701
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future