1.AAA Rent All
9415 Main St
Rental Service Stores & YardsAudio-Visual Equipment-Renting & LeasingCompressor RentalPlumbing-Drain & Sewer Cleaning
We are here to make your job easier. Serving Baton Rouge and the surrounding area since 1958, we offer a large variety of equipment to suit your needs. We provide quality, well maintained equipment at
2.Orkin Pest & Termite Control
Lawn MaintenancePest Control ServicesBird Barriers, Repellents & ControlsPest Control Services-Commercial & Industrial
The Orkin Service Difference When you hire The Orkin Man, you can be confident that you are receiving the service you expect, from the pest control experts you can trust. Orkin Pest Control: CustomizeMore Nearby Locations »
3.Outback Lawn Works
Lawn MaintenanceLandscaping & Lawn ServicesLandscape Contractors
10% off for first time customers
We are very pleased with the lawn care service we receive from Outback Lawn Works. They are always quick to respond to any questions, which I appreciate. We have had other lawn care services in the pa
4.Lines and Stripes, LLC
Lawn MaintenancePressure Washing Equipment & ServicesPower WashingParking Lot Maintenance & Marking
Lines and Stripes did an excellent job on our grocery parking lot. I was pleasantly surprised when I drove up to work and noticed the detail and professionalism of the job. Art was very thorough and
5.Blue Skies Landscape LLC
Lawn MaintenanceLandscaping Equipment & SuppliesIrrigation Systems & EquipmentLandscaping & Lawn Services
6.Mrs Clean Maid Service
115 Centerville St NE
Lawn MaintenanceCleaning ContractorsHouse CleaningLandscaping & Lawn Services
7.Servicare Lawn Maintenance
18163 Tabony Ln
Lawn MaintenanceLandscaping & Lawn ServicesLandscape ContractorsGardeners
10% off Lawn Service
Very Professional Company. I am very pleased with my Lawn.
Please try reloading the page.
- Lowers water bill and maintenance time with scheduled watering
- Evenly distributes water
- Professionally installed systems cost between $3,000-$4,000 for a quarter-acre lot.
- Some do-it-yourself systems cost up to $1,500 but are difficult to install.
- You may need to call a professional electrician and plumber, adding $300-$600 to your project.
- Cuts down on lawn maintenance
- It's environmentally friendly since there’s no need to water.
- Artificial grasses may be more attractive than real grass in drought-stricken areas.
- Artificial grass has a high upfront cost - $15 to $20 per square foot.
- It can be difficult to install.
- Inexpensive options might look unnatural.
- It gets hot in the sun.