Call A Pro
Serving the Yulee area. More InfoPREFERRED
Locks & LocksmithsBank Equipment & SuppliesLocksmiths Equipment & SuppliesLocks & Locksmiths-Commercial & Industrial
Click for Coupon+1more
When I called Local Locksmith I got Professional and reasonable prices. Knows their stuff and provides a great service. Will request them for sure.
2.American Local Locksmith
Locks & LocksmithsLocks & Locksmiths-Commercial & IndustrialLocksmith Referral ServiceLocksmiths Equipment & Supplies
Click for Coupon
Finding a locksmith without shady business practices is like finding a needle in a haystack. However, Tom and his business are truly just that! I moved into my new condo a few months ago and kept sl
3.Amelia Lock & Key
502 Ash St
Locks & Locksmiths-Commercial & IndustrialLocksmiths Equipment & SuppliesBank Equipment & SuppliesKeys
i had a real good experience with amelia lock and key. I highly recommend them. Gave me a great price too!
4.Dedge's Lock & Key Shop Inc
4579 Lenox Ave
Locks & LocksmithsBank Equipment & SuppliesSecurity Control Systems & MonitoringKeys
I needed a safe for my house after seeing all the homes burn in California. I saw their web site and visited them and walked out with a safe
5.Piner's Lock And Safe
3861 Hendricks Ave
Locks & Locksmiths-Commercial & IndustrialHardware StoresBank Equipment & SuppliesLocksmiths Equipment & Supplies
Visit our website
Locks & Locksmiths, lock safe & Door Closer service, High Security Locks, automotive, residential, commercial, safe opening & Repair, emergency door opening, installations & Service.
6.Ability Lock & Key
916 N Myrtle Ave
Locks & LocksmithsKeysBurglar Bars
For a veteran in Locks and safety of your home and business you only need to call us, For all your lockout services.
Locks & LocksmithsGarage Doors & OpenersLocks & Locksmiths-Commercial & IndustrialKeys
what can i say these people were fantastic !! They made a bad thing better quickly. I lost me keys my whole set i couldnt start my car i lost my fob i couldnt even get into car , this company came out
24/7 Locksmith Services
Serving the Yulee area. Fast & Local Mobile LocksmithsAuto Residential & Commercial
Please try reloading the page.
- If possible, research local locksmiths online and take note of any that have poor reviews or complaints.
- When calling a locksmith, confirm their address matches what you found online or in a directory. Then ask for a cost estimate for the service you need, and ask to have them bring a written copy of this estimate.
- Some states require locksmiths to be licensed. If your state is one of them, require the locksmith to bring proof of registration when they arrive.
- First, determine the type of lock you have, as well as the manufacturer or model if possible. You should also obtain measurements of your door and frame.
- Remove exterior and interior knobs by unscrewing any visible screws you find. Many knobs will include a decorative cover on the interior side that can be removed.
- Once you've removed the entire lock, find the screws on the inside of the door frame to remove the latch or deadbolt.
- With everything removed, repeat these steps in reverse order to install the new lock.