B And B Exterminating
215 Osceola St, Jacksonville, FL, 32204
1.Brandon Pest Control
2941* Dawn Rd
Lawn MaintenanceLandscaping & Lawn ServicesPest Control ServicesTermite Control
Click for Coupon
Today we were visited by Stephanie Richardson for our yearly inspection. She was friendly and treated us like family. She was very knowledgeable about her company and their practices. She was able to
2.B & B Exterminating Co Inc
215 Osceola St
Lawn MaintenanceTermite ControlPest Control ServicesLandscaping & Lawn Services
B&B Exterminating Company, Inc. was founded in 1938 by the original owner and operator Mr. Walter Brazil. B&B Exterminating is still family owned and operated today. B&B Exterminating Company is licen
3.Daniels Landscape & Irrigation, LLC
Lawn MaintenanceSod & Sodding ServiceLandscape ContractorsLandscaping & Lawn Services
Visit our website
From sod to irrigation to maintenance, we take care of everything! Complete turn-key project management.
Lawn MaintenanceLandscaping & Lawn ServicesPest Control Services
I had one treatment from MaxLawn and within days my weeds turned yellow and died. Now that it is a few weeks later my healthy grass is nice and green, thick, and filling in where the weeds used to be.
5.Orkin Pest & Termite Control
Lawn MaintenancePest Control ServicesBird Barriers, Repellents & ControlsPest Control Services-Commercial & Industrial
The Orkin Service Difference When you hire The Orkin Man, you can be confident that you are receiving the service you expect, from the pest control experts you can trust. Orkin Pest Control: CustomizeMore Nearby Locations »
6.Florida Pest Control
5213 Wesconnett Blvd
Lawn MaintenancePersonnel ConsultantsHorticulture Products & ServicesLandscaping & Lawn Services
7.Bob's Irrigation & Landscape Inc
474431 E State Road 200
Lawn MaintenanceLandscape ContractorsLandscape Designers & ConsultantsLandscaping & Lawn Services
Residential & Commercial, Sprinkler Design & Installation, Landscape Design & Installation, Landscape Lighting, Sprinkler Repair, Lawn Maintenance
Duval County Landscaping
Serving the Yulee area. Commercial-ResidentialFor All Your Plant Needs
Please try reloading the page.
- Lowers water bill and maintenance time with scheduled watering
- Evenly distributes water
- Professionally installed systems cost between $3,000-$4,000 for a quarter-acre lot.
- Some do-it-yourself systems cost up to $1,500 but are difficult to install.
- You may need to call a professional electrician and plumber, adding $300-$600 to your project.
- Cuts down on lawn maintenance
- It's environmentally friendly since there’s no need to water.
- Artificial grasses may be more attractive than real grass in drought-stricken areas.
- Artificial grass has a high upfront cost - $15 to $20 per square foot.
- It can be difficult to install.
- Inexpensive options might look unnatural.
- It gets hot in the sun.