Don's Lock & Key
Serving the Yucaipa area.
1.Able Lock & Key Mobile Local Locksmith
Locks & LocksmithsSafes & VaultsKeysLocks & Locksmiths-Commercial & Industrial
We’re available 24 hrs a day. We are accessible to meet at your geographic location quickly or by a scheduled time. To process your support request via the internet, please work with the contact form
Locks & LocksmithsBank Equipment & SuppliesLocksmiths Equipment & SuppliesLocks & Locksmiths-Commercial & Industrial
Click for Coupon+1more
Fantastic service and good value - Mark was extremely friendly and helpful in advising on the appropriate deadlock for my apartment. Highly recommend!!!
3.American Local Locksmith
Locks & LocksmithsLocks & Locksmiths-Commercial & IndustrialLocksmith Referral ServiceLocksmiths Equipment & Supplies
Click for Coupon
What a nice guy. Gorge called me back within about 20 minutes of speaking with the dispatcher. He quickly identified the solution -- one that I could tackle more quickly on my own. Helpful, free advic
4.Don's Lock & Key
3488 Arlington Ave
Locks & LocksmithsBank Equipment & SuppliesAuto Repair & ServiceLocksmiths Equipment & Supplies
We offer 24 hour service with over 20 years of experience as well as being licensed, bonded, insured and contracted by AAA Roadside.
5.So Cal Locksmith
1646 E Washington St
Locks & LocksmithsLocks & Locksmiths-Commercial & Industrial
My friend said this locksmith was different from all the others around, and were they!!!! They provided me with excellent service and a friendly staff. This business now has a new repeat customer!
6.American Locksmith Service San Bernardino County
Locks & Locksmiths-Commercial & IndustrialLocksmith Referral ServiceLocks & LocksmithsSafes & Vaults-Opening & Repairing
These Locksmith Company are awesome. I grabbed the wrong set of keys on my way out the house on a Sunday and didn't realize it until I closed my door (locked from the inside). I was able to open my se
7.Aten Lock & Safe
Locks & Locksmiths-Commercial & IndustrialSafes & VaultsLocks & LocksmithsSafes & Vaults-Opening & Repairing
I forgot the combination of my floor safe. Haven't used the combination in years. I sold my car and the title happened to be locked in the safe. Called Aten Lock & Safe. The representative showed up
Able Lock & Key Mobile Local Locksmith
Serving the Yucaipa area.
Please try reloading the page.
- If possible, research local locksmiths online and take note of any that have poor reviews or complaints.
- When calling a locksmith, confirm their address matches what you found online or in a directory. Then ask for a cost estimate for the service you need, and ask to have them bring a written copy of this estimate.
- Some states require locksmiths to be licensed. If your state is one of them, require the locksmith to bring proof of registration when they arrive.
- First, determine the type of lock you have, as well as the manufacturer or model if possible. You should also obtain measurements of your door and frame.
- Remove exterior and interior knobs by unscrewing any visible screws you find. Many knobs will include a decorative cover on the interior side that can be removed.
- Once you've removed the entire lock, find the screws on the inside of the door frame to remove the latch or deadbolt.
- With everything removed, repeat these steps in reverse order to install the new lock.