Don's Lock & Key
Serving the Yucaipa area.
1.Able Lock & Key Mobile Local Locksmith
Locks & LocksmithsSafes & VaultsKeysLocks & Locksmiths-Commercial & Industrial
Had a great experience with Able, they responded to my call with in 15 min. I recommended them to my family and friends!
Locks & LocksmithsBank Equipment & SuppliesLocksmiths Equipment & SuppliesLocks & Locksmiths-Commercial & Industrial
Click for Coupon+1more
When I called Local Locksmith I got Professional and reasonable prices. Knows their stuff and provides a great service. Will request them for sure.
3.American Local Locksmith
Locks & LocksmithsLocks & Locksmiths-Commercial & IndustrialLocksmith Referral ServiceLocksmiths Equipment & Supplies
Click for Coupon
Finding a locksmith without shady business practices is like finding a needle in a haystack. However, Tom and his business are truly just that! I moved into my new condo a few months ago and kept sl
4.Don's Lock & Key
3488 Arlington Ave
Locks & LocksmithsBank Equipment & SuppliesAuto Repair & ServiceLocksmiths Equipment & Supplies
We offer 24 hour service with over 20 years of experience as well as being licensed, bonded, insured and contracted by AAA Roadside.
5.So Cal Locksmith
1646 E Washington St
Locks & LocksmithsLocks & Locksmiths-Commercial & Industrial
My friend said this locksmith was different from all the others around, and were they!!!! They provided me with excellent service and a friendly staff. This business now has a new repeat customer!
6.American Locksmith Service San Bernardino County
KeysLocksmith Referral ServiceLocks & Locksmiths-Commercial & IndustrialLocks & Locksmiths
These Locksmith Company are awesome. I grabbed the wrong set of keys on my way out the house on a Sunday and didn't realize it until I closed my door (locked from the inside). I was able to open my se
7.Aten Lock & Safe
Locks & LocksmithsSafes & VaultsSafes & Vaults-Opening & RepairingLocks & Locksmiths-Commercial & Industrial
I forgot the combination of my floor safe. Haven't used the combination in years. I sold my car and the title happened to be locked in the safe. Called Aten Lock & Safe. The representative showed up
Able Lock & Key Mobile Local Locksmith
Serving the Yucaipa area.
Please try reloading the page.
- If possible, research local locksmiths online and take note of any that have poor reviews or complaints.
- When calling a locksmith, confirm their address matches what you found online or in a directory. Then ask for a cost estimate for the service you need, and ask to have them bring a written copy of this estimate.
- Some states require locksmiths to be licensed. If your state is one of them, require the locksmith to bring proof of registration when they arrive.
- First, determine the type of lock you have, as well as the manufacturer or model if possible. You should also obtain measurements of your door and frame.
- Remove exterior and interior knobs by unscrewing any visible screws you find. Many knobs will include a decorative cover on the interior side that can be removed.
- Once you've removed the entire lock, find the screws on the inside of the door frame to remove the latch or deadbolt.
- With everything removed, repeat these steps in reverse order to install the new lock.