Summit Ridge Construction
Serving the Ypsilanti area.
1.Classic Wood Floors ll
1835 Peyton Dr
2.Bolen Flooring Inc
3939 Bestech Rd
Carpet & Rug DealersFlooring ContractorsBuilding Contractors
3.Full Moon Floor Service
Floor Waxing, Polishing & CleaningFloor DegreasingJanitorial ServiceCleaning Contractors
4.All Point Chimney Service
746 Forest Ct
Masonry ContractorsCleaning ContractorsBuilding ContractorsHeating Equipment & Systems
I called All Point to service my Chimney after noticing a little smoke backing up in my home. They promptly came out and assessed the situation. They took pictures of the stack, showing me the screen
21946 Pontiac Trl
Flooring ContractorsFloor MaterialsTile-Contractors & DealersHardwood Floors
We needed new carpeting to replace what we had for over ten years. Within 7 days we had visited the store, the installer came over to measure, they ordered the carpet and had it fully installed. I f
6.The Carpet Guys LLC
977 E 14 Mile Rd
Flooring ContractorsBuilding ContractorsCarpet InstallationCarpet & Rug Cleaners
I am so happy we finally have new carpet in our home. My husband and I have two dogs and it was getting time to replace our living room and bedroom carpet. We decided to call The Carpet Guys since we
7.The Carpet Guys
E 14 Mile Rd
Flooring ContractorsCarpet InstallationBuilding ContractorsCarpet & Rug Cleaners
Carpet Guys did a great job. The service was excellent and I am satisfied with the price I paid. Great value for the level of service I received.
The Carpet Guys
E 14 Mile Rd, Saint Clair Shores, MI, 48082
Please try reloading the page.
- Do you have a professional license, insurance, and a business liability policy?
- Who will work on the project?
- Do you subcontract, and do you screen workers and have insurance policies to cover them?
- Do you have references or examples of your work I can see?
- Do you charge for an in-home estimate?
- What type of flooring is best for my home in terms of architectural consistency, environmental influences (such as whether a certain type of flooring will be affected by humidity in my area), and durability?