Jones Mark DMD
8799 E Market St, Warren, OH, 44484
99 Debartolo Pl
DentistsOrthodontistsDental HygienistsDental Clinics
3 W McKinley Way
8274 Youngstown Pittsburgh Rd
DentistsOral & Maxillofacial SurgeryOrthodontistsDental Clinics
4.Refresh Dental Boardman
6540 South Ave
DentistsCosmetic DentistryPhysicians & Surgeons, Oral SurgeryDental Hygienists
5600 Mahoning Avenue
Place is very unorganized. And you can plan on waiting At least an hour after your appointment time to even begin to be seen! Over booked!
6.Refresh Dental Management
3800 Boardman Canfield Rd
DentistsTeeth Whitening Products & ServicesOrthodontistsCosmetic Dentistry
11695 Market St
DentistsOrthodontistsCosmetic DentistryPhysicians & Surgeons, Oral Surgery
I love Dr Petrokas and staff!
Joseph A Mika DDS
3700 Stutz Dr, Canfield, OH, 44406
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future