Pro-One Floor Sanding & Refinishing
Cortland, OH, 44410
1.Snovak Floor Covering
2918 Mahoning Ave
Flooring ContractorsFloor MaterialsLinoleumTile-Contractors & Dealers
*Shop at Home Service *Financing Available *Everyday Low Prices *Carpeting *Ceramic, Wood and Vinyl Floors *15 Foot Widths Available *Free Estimates *Over 30 Years Experience **Graigh and Kathleen Sno
2.Buckeye Ceramic Tile Distributors
388 Mcclurg Rd
Flooring ContractorsFloor MaterialsFloor Materials-Wholesale & ManufacturersCommercial & Industrial Flooring Contractors
These guys know what they are doing. Best material at the best priceRemember it takes time to pick They take their time to help youListen to them
3.Petrollini Floor Sanding Co
1016 Zander Dr
Flooring ContractorsHome Repair & MaintenanceBuilding ContractorsHardwoods
4.Mac's Hardwood Flooring
1926 S Heights Ave
Flooring ContractorsWoodworkingCarpentersFloor Materials
5.Pro-One Floor Sanding & Refinishing
Flooring ContractorsCommercial & Industrial Flooring ContractorsFloor Waxing, Polishing & CleaningFlooring Installation Equipment & Supplies
Contact Us For More Information.
6.Mr Sandless of Pittsburgh
241 Kings Ln
Flooring ContractorsCommercial & Industrial Flooring ContractorsHardwood FloorsTile-Contractors & Dealers
7.Youngstown Floor Sanding Co
269 Kreps Rd
Flooring ContractorsHome ImprovementsHome Repair & MaintenanceCommercial & Industrial Flooring Contractors
A privately held company in North Lima, OH. it was established in 1952 and incorporated in Ohio. Give us a call and we will be happy to help you!
Serving the Youngstown area. The Leader In Flooring/Carpet!Call For An In-Home Estimate!
Please try reloading the page.
- Do you have a professional license, insurance, and a business liability policy?
- Who will work on the project?
- Do you subcontract, and do you screen workers and have insurance policies to cover them?
- Do you have references or examples of your work I can see?
- Do you charge for an in-home estimate?
- What type of flooring is best for my home in terms of architectural consistency, environmental influences (such as whether a certain type of flooring will be affected by humidity in my area), and durability?