Comprehensive Surgical Group of Northeast Ohio
7645 Market St, Youngstown, OH, 44512
1.Jaffer Medical Group Inc
4308 Belmont Ave Ste 1
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Public HealthPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticePhysicians & Surgeons, Emergency Medicine
2.Jaffer Medical Clinic
4308 Belmont Ave
Medical ClinicsHearing Aids & Assistive DevicesMedical CentersPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General Practice
3.Dr. Nazim A Jaffer, MD
2760 Parkman Rd NW
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Internal MedicinePhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-GeneralPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General Practice
Medical Alert Systems
bestcompany.com/medical-alert Need a Medical Alert System?See The #1 Rated Company Near You
Please try reloading the page.
I suffered from sinus infections every two weeks for 2 years. I went to doctors who would only give me a quick fix of antibiotics and then it would come back. I did not have the regular sinus infection symptoms, only headache nausea (vomiting in the morning because of all the music draining). I finally decided to go to an ENT and went to Dr. Pearlstein. He found that th sinus located in the middle of my head (sphenoid sinus) was clogged. He suggested surgery. I had he surgery he went in there (through my nose) and fixed it. The recovery was absolutely painless (felt like I had a stuffy nose for a few days). I have not had a sinus infection or headache since and the surgery was 2 years ago. If it weren't for him I would be miserable and I couldn't thank him enough. He is personable and a great Doctor that I highly recommend.
I have only seen her once so far but she sat down and took her time getting to know me a little. She did not seem hurried as some doctors do. I really appreciated her care and concern. I will after seeing her have her attend to my older two children as well. It was very nice to have someone actually treat you as a person and not a number!
Dr Vandevender has ONE of the best offices around. The staff is polite and friendly and the doctor herself is always very welcoming. I am impressed that she doesn't seem out for money. She, herself, will call you with test results instead of you coming in again! Very good office, I would recommend her to anyone.
5 stars The Dr was very good and nice. And I will continue to come back.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.