1.American Lawn & Landscaping Inc
330 Freedom Blvd
Lawn MaintenanceBuilding ContractorsRetaining WallsMasonry Contractors
American Lawn & Landscaping, Inc. is a family oriented business established in 1985 by Mr. Thomas H. Eckstein. We center around offering a variety of services designed to enhance the beauty and comfor
2.FX Green Lawns
It's been a while since they wowed us with an amazing lawn treatment, but I forgot to leave my thoughts on it here. It was fantastic. My lawn was nearly dying of neglect before they got here and showe
3.Will Power, Inc.
1318 Hoover Ave
Lawn MaintenanceLandscaping & Lawn ServicesLandscape Contractors More InfoPREFERRED
4.Orkin Pest & Termite Control
Lawn MaintenancePest Control ServicesBird Barriers, Repellents & ControlsPest Control Services-Commercial & Industrial
The Orkin Service Difference When you hire The Orkin Man, you can be confident that you are receiving the service you expect, from the pest control experts you can trust. Orkin Pest Control: CustomizeMore Nearby Locations »
5.5 Brothers Lawncare
5612 Mooretown Rd Ste G
Lawn MaintenanceLandscape Designers & ConsultantsLandscaping & Lawn ServicesLandscape Contractors
Free Single Core Aeration w/1 Year Lawn Maintenance Agreement+1more
The guys are extremely helpful and knowledgeable, they did an excellent job on my project!
6.Williams Landscape & Design Incorporated
1554 Penniman Rd
Lawn MaintenancePatio BuildersLandscaping & Lawn ServicesLandscape Designers & Consultants
Williams Landscape & Design, Inc is a design/build landscape firm headquartered in Williamsburg, VA. We create and maintain award winning outdoor living spaces that dramatically beautify and increase
7.Green Grass of Gloucester Lawn Service
Lawn MaintenanceLandscaping & Lawn ServicesLandscape Contractors
Yorktown Lawn Services
localpros247.com/lawn-care Call Today for Immediate Lawn Help.Get Local Lawn Services Today!
Please try reloading the page.
- Lowers water bill and maintenance time with scheduled watering
- Evenly distributes water
- Professionally installed systems cost between $3,000-$4,000 for a quarter-acre lot.
- Some do-it-yourself systems cost up to $1,500 but are difficult to install.
- You may need to call a professional electrician and plumber, adding $300-$600 to your project.
- Cuts down on lawn maintenance
- It's environmentally friendly since there’s no need to water.
- Artificial grasses may be more attractive than real grass in drought-stricken areas.
- Artificial grass has a high upfront cost - $15 to $20 per square foot.
- It can be difficult to install.
- Inexpensive options might look unnatural.
- It gets hot in the sun.