1.Easley's Tire Service
47 Old Underpass Rd
Tire DealersTire Recap, Retread & Repair
2.Garcia's Repair Shop
300 N Range St
Tire Recap, Retread & RepairAuto Repair & ServiceTire Dealers
3.Lantz Tire Service
220 N Esplanade St
Tire DealersAuto Repair & Service
Lantz Tire Service has been your local tire dealer, automotive repair center, and mobile tire repair provider in Cuero, TX for 11 years.
4.Walmart - Tire & Lube Express
1202 E Broadway St
Tire DealersAuto Oil & Lube
5.Sears Home Improvement
Plastic WindowsDoor RepairDoor Closers & ChecksDoor Operating Devices
Sears Home Improvement is your trusted, long term partner. We've been helping customers improve their homes for over 125 years and we back our work with strong warranties (Ask your Sears specialist fo
6.Meineke Car Care Centers
Tire DealersAutomobile Electrical EquipmentAutomobile AccessoriesAuto Repair & Service
Meineke is your one-stop shop for total car care. Save time by scheduling your appointment online at Meineke.com, or visit one of our 900 locations. Contact your local Meineke for information about fi
7.Car-X Tire and Auto
Tire DealersMufflers & Exhaust SystemsAutomobile Air Conditioning Equipment-Service & RepairBrake Repair
Ecoscapes of cinti...honest..harworking...creative earth friendly..provided premo landscape care for CAR X BLUE..ASH..OHIO
Please try reloading the page.
- Move your car to a safe location.
- Turn on your car’s safety lights, apply the parking brakes and remove the hubcap if there is one.
- Loosen the lug nuts with a lug wrench (but do not remove them), raise the vehicle with a jack and then fully remove the lugnuts.
- Remove the flat tire and replace it with the spare tire.
- Tighten the lug nuts by hand, lower the car and then tighten them fully with the lug wrench.