1736 Old York Rd
114 E Main St
No Internet Heading Assigned
3.Providence Womens Care PA
1718 E 4th St Ste 907
Physicians & Surgeons, Obstetrics And GynecologyPhysicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, GynecologyMedical Clinics
I will never go anywhere but to Dr Morris. The best doctor. I highly recommend them, he truly cares about you and your needs.
4.Providence Road KinderCare
1700 Providence Rd
Day Care Centers & NurseriesEducational ServicesPreschools & KindergartenChild Care
My child have been at this daycare since August 2014, 5 months old. I was looking for a daycare that was clean, organized, friendly towards my child and myself. I am a very picky person when it comes
5.Brookdale Carriage Club Providence
5800 Old Providence Rd
Assisted Living FacilitiesAssisted Living & Elder Care ServicesNursing & Convalescent HomesRetirement Communities
Welcome to your Charlotte, NC Brookdale Carriage Club Providence, the national leader in senior living solutions for a simple reason: we help people age well. Our specialized offerings for America’s s
6.Providence Day School
5800 Sardis Rd
Elementary SchoolsSchoolsPrivate Schools (K-12)Community Organizations
Providence Day School, founded in 1970, is an independent, coeducational college preparatory school spread over an area of more than 40 acres. It offers education to more than 1,400 students in grades
7.Cranfield Academy Providence
11745 Providence Rd
Preschools & KindergartenChild CareSchoolsNursery Schools
I have so many good things to say about Cranfield Academy. My infant daughter is loved on by all her teachers and for me that is so important. The peace of mind that my baby is safe and cared for al
www.ComfortKeepers.com In-Home Care & Living Assistance.Find a Comfort Keepers® Near You.
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.