1.Leader Surgical Associates
25 Monument Rd Ste 260
Founded in 1999, Leader Surgical Associates brings superior surgical services and patient-centered medical care to the greater York area. Together, Dr.'s Ignacio Prats, KimberLee Mudge, and Thomas Nic
2.Apple Hill Surgical Associates
270 N State St
3.York Surgical Associates Inc
1030 Plymouth Rd Ste E
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticePhysicians & Surgeons, OrthopedicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Public Health
4.Ragland Oral Surgery Associates
924 Colonial Ave Ste H
Oral & Maxillofacial SurgeryDentistsDental ClinicsImplant Dentistry
Dr Seitz pulled a tooth before i knew it was out. Painless. My mom likes him too. He talked to me and made me feel comfortable.
5.York Plastic Surgery Associates LTD
50 Wyntre Brooke Dr
Physicians & Surgeons, Plastic & ReconstructiveMedical ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Cosmetic SurgeryPhysicians & Surgeons
6.Scott, Thomas, Md - White Rose Surgical Assoc Ltd
1601 S Queen St
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-GeneralPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticePhysicians & Surgeons, Public Health
7.Plastic & Aesthetic Surgical Associates
300 Continental Dr
Physicians & Surgeons
College Avenue Family Medicine offers comprehensive family practice services in the greater Lancaster area.
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.