Paul J. Stadler, Jr., DDS
620 S Main St, Shrewsbury, PA, 17361 Click Business Name for More Information. More Info
2803 Concord Rd
DentistsDental HygienistsProsthodontists & Denture CentersOral & Maxillofacial Surgery
Went to Aspen for the first time the other day and I am very pleased with the service I received. I choose aspen because they have great hours. I have long work days and being able to schedule my appoMore Nearby Locations »
970 Loucks Rd
West Side Dental got me in ASAP for an emergency and I was so impressed I am having all my work and cleanings done there! I am even switching my 13 year old, it is worth the 30 minute drive. The staff
3.Children's Dental Health Associates
2820 Whiteford Rd
I would use Children's Dental Health Assocaites again because they have done everything they said and followed through with me. They gave me the best services I could ask for.
4.Kurt A Pesta DDS
2323 Carlisle Rd Ste 9
DentistsOral & Maxillofacial Surgery
Awesome team! Can always find an appointment time to suit our busy schedules!
2870 Carol Rd
Dr. Sipes is an excellent dentist. He has helped with select a periodontist for my receding gums. He always takes time to answer all my questions. If he doesn't have an answer for you, he will resea
6.Agapis, George, DDS
1475 Bannister St
7.Bhatt, Deepa G, DDS
955 S George St
DentistsImplant DentistryTeeth Whitening Products & ServicesOral & Maxillofacial Surgery
A childs first dental appointment is very important. It can determine how they will like dentistry for the rest of their lives. Dr.Bhatt is wonderful! She helped my three year old twins enjoy having t
Advara Dental & Dentures
4640 High Pointe Blvd Ste 72, Harrisburg, PA, 17111
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future