Hydrotech & HVAC, LLC
2243 Royce St, Brooklyn, NY, 11234 24 Hr Emergencies Answered Immediately!
1.Roto-Rooter Plumbing & Drain Services
3 Alan B Shepard Jr Pl Ste A
PlumbersHeating Contractors & SpecialtiesPlumbing-Drain & Sewer CleaningSewer Contractors
Our tech Dave #8983 was prompt and efficient.It didn't take long for him to spot the problem and take care of it.Our toilet is working back to normal.Couldn't be happier with the results.Thanks Dave.More Nearby Locations »
2.Ferro Plumbing & Heating
494 Saw Mill River Rd
PlumbersPlumbing-Drain & Sewer CleaningSewer Cleaners & RepairersHeating Contractors & Specialties
I called them because my Boiler cracked and flooded my basement. Not only did they replace the boiler in a pinch for us but they also cleaned up the mess it had made. I would recommend them in a flas
3.Fraitag M Plumbing & Heating Inc
141 Mclean Ave
PlumbersSewer ContractorsBuilding ContractorsWater Heater Repair
UNABLE TO REACH THIS BUSINESS - TOLL FREE NUMBER GIVES ANOTHER COMPANY WHICH REQUIRES THAT YOU PROVIDE MUCH PERSONAL INFORMATION LIKE E-MAIL ADDRESS BEFORE THEY WILL TALK TO YOU. SCAM!!!!!!!!
4.Pelham Plumbing & Heating
2253 Light St
Business nameMacdougal Plumbing and HeatingOwner NameLee RawiszerAddress123 Macdougal StManhattan, NY 10012 ,Phone(212) 377-2681Fax(516) 490-0471Websitehttp://www.macdougalplumbingandheating.infoB
5.The Drain Doctor
PlumbersBuilding ContractorsConstruction ConsultantsBuilding Construction Consultants
$20 Off Any Drain Cleaning Service+2more
First Class service! Honest reliable advice. Great, informative service. Will use Drain Doctor for all my future plumbing needs. Highly recommend.
6.Emergency Sewer Cleaning
124 York Ave
PlumbersSewer ContractorsPlumbing-Drain & Sewer CleaningSewer Cleaners & Repairers More InfoPREFERRED
7.Hydrotech & HVAC, LLC
2243 Royce St
PlumbersPlumbing-Drain & Sewer CleaningWater Damage Emergency ServiceSewer Cleaners & Repairers
Technician came and repair my AC solving the issue and working hard. Very satisfied with service and price. I definitely will use this company in the future.
The Drain Doctor
Serving the Yonkers area.
Please try reloading the page.
- Are you licensed and registered?
- Are you insured and bonded?
- How many years have you been in business?
- What, if any, professional associations do you belong to?
- May I have a list of references?
- Do you offer a written warranty for your work?
- Will I need a permit for this work?
- Don't use your toilet or kitchen sink like a trash can by stuffing hard to flush material down the drain or pouring fats and oils down the pipe.
- Throw coffee grounds and eggshells in the garbage instead of in your sink.
- Only use your toilet to flush human waste and toilet paper
- Before calling a plumber, try to unclog your drains and toilets yourself by using a plunger.
- Make sure you use a standard bell-shaped plunger for your sink and shower drains and a plunger with a flanged end for your toilets.
- If neither type can loosen the pipe blockage, put a plumber's snake to use.
- Ratchet the snake down the pipe to eliminate any clogs.
- Be mindful of how much water you use in your bathroom, kitchen and even outdoors when watering your lawn.
- Make sure your toilet handle works properly and doesn't stick.
- Replace old shower heads with more efficient low-flow options that can cut down on the gallons of water you use each morning.
- Turning off the water while you brush your teeth
- Only running your dishwasher or clothes washer when you have a full load.