Serving the Yonkers area. Make Your Smile Shine Bright.Call Our General Dentists Today!
1.Great Expressions Dental Centers Westchester
2176 Central Park Ave
Dental ClinicsOral & Maxillofacial SurgeryPediatric DentistryOrthodontists
Great Expressions Dental Centers provides access to affordable dental care without sacrificing quality or convenience. Our talented and dedicated doctors and staff put the patients’ needs first becausMore Nearby Locations »
2.Concerned Dental Care of Westchester
35 E Grassy Sprain Rd Ste 103
Dental ClinicsImplant DentistryPeriodontistsDentists
3.John & Elizabeth Pacia, DDS, OFC
580 Colonial Ave
Dental ClinicsDentistsEndodontistsCosmetic Dentistry
John & Elizabeth Pacia, DDS, OFC, is a family-owned dental practice who is dedicated to creating beautiful, long-lasting smiles, and maintaining healthy mouths for our patients. We deliver the highest
2150 Center Ave
Dental ClinicsClinicsOrthodontistsPediatric Dentistry
The Park Orthodontics facility opened in 2000 to serve the orthodontics needs of both adults and children in Bergen County and surrounding areas. After 10 years of successful practice in Englewood Cli
5.Elaina Vergier DDS
420 Grand Ave
Dental ClinicsProsthodontists & Denture CentersCosmetic DentistryDentists
Welcome, and thank you for choosing our dental office, located in Englewood, the heart of Bergen County of New Jersey. We are just five minutes away from New York City!Our dental practice offers a var
6.Dental Health Care PC
190 Main St Ste 302
Dental ClinicsMedical Records ServiceDental HygienistsMedical & Dental X-Ray Labs
ainless Gentel Newest Advanced Dentistry, Personalized Care At affordable Fees, Implant,Cosmetic Bonding,Porcelain Laminate"veneers", Non mercury fillings, Confortable Dentures,Denture repairs, Crowns
7.Saw Mill Dental - Yonkers
970 N Broadway Ste 306
Dental ClinicsTeeth Whitening Products & ServicesOrthodontistsDentists
The office staff is very rude, very money driven and the doctors are missing the element of genuine caring. I would not recommend getting involved with this practice. Additionally the doctors are ro
Local Dental Offices
www.1800dentist.com/DentalOffices General, Family and Cosmetic.Find Dentists Who Match Your Needs.
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future