731 W Gonzales St
Wheel Alignment-Frame & Axle Servicing-AutomotiveAuto Repair & ServiceTire DealersWheels-Aligning & Balancing
2.Lantz Tire Service
220 N Esplanade St
Tire DealersAuto Repair & ServiceAutomobile Parts & SuppliesBrake Repair
3.Walmart - Tire & Lube Express
1202 E Broadway St
Tire DealersAuto Oil & Lube
4.Sears Home Improvement
Plastic WindowsDoor RepairDoor Closers & ChecksDoor Operating Devices
Sears Home Improvement is your trusted, long term partner. We've been helping customers improve their homes for over 125 years and we back our work with strong warranties (Ask your Sears specialist fo
5.Firestone Complete Auto Care
1502 E Airline Rd
Tire DealersAuto Repair & ServiceAutomotive Tune Up ServiceAuto Oil & Lube
Firestone Complete Auto Care is a full-service auto maintenance and repair shop offering a large and affordable selection of tires, convenient hours & locations for car repair, tire replacement, brakeMore Nearby Locations »
6.Monro Muffler Brake & Service
Tire DealersBrake RepairMufflers & Exhaust SystemsAuto Oil & Lube
On The Rim & Out The Door® is our revolutionary pricing policy. A traditional tire dealers tire prices do not include installation. On average, this costs $68 extra on a set of four tires. We include
7.Meineke Car Care Centers
Tire DealersAutomobile Electrical EquipmentAutomobile AccessoriesAuto Repair & Service
Meineke is your one-stop shop for total car care. Save time by scheduling your appointment online at Meineke.com, or visit one of our 900 locations. Contact your local Meineke for information about fi
Please try reloading the page.
- Move your car to a safe location.
- Turn on your car’s safety lights, apply the parking brakes and remove the hubcap if there is one.
- Loosen the lug nuts with a lug wrench (but do not remove them), raise the vehicle with a jack and then fully remove the lugnuts.
- Remove the flat tire and replace it with the spare tire.
- Tighten the lug nuts by hand, lower the car and then tighten them fully with the lug wrench.