A Place For Mom
Serving the Yardley area. Elder Care & Assisted LivingFree Assistance Finding Senior Care
1.ManorCare Health Services-Oxford Valley
1480 Oxford Valley Rd
Nursing Homes-Skilled Nursing FacilityPhysical TherapistsNursing & Convalescent HomesOccupational Therapists
My mother spent time at ManorCare Yardley after each of her knee surgeries. She also spent about 4 years in their long term care wing when she fell and injured her leg. The staff there is very helpfulMore Nearby Locations »
2.Arden Courts of Yardley
493 Stony Hill Rd
Assisted Living & Elder Care ServicesNursing & Convalescent HomesAssisted Living FacilitiesRetirement Communities
Arden Courts is exclusively designed for persons diagnosed with memory loss such as Alzheimer’s & other dementias. Our professionally trained staff concentrates on timed and varied programs & life skiMore Nearby Locations »
3.Visiting Nurse Assn Of Mrsvl
722 N Pennsylvania Ave
Nurses-Home ServicesNursesHome Health Services
4.Complete Healthcare Comms
780 Township Line Rd
Nursing Homes-Skilled Nursing FacilityMedical Clinics
324 Tall Meadow Ln
Nursing Homes-Skilled Nursing FacilityMedical ClinicsAssisted Living Facilities
6.Millenium Home Health Care Inc
301 Oxford Valley Rd
Home Health ServicesMedical ClinicsHospicesNurses
Millennium Home Health Care is proud to have become one of the fastest growing home health care providers in Philadelphia and the surrounding regions because: We provide quality service at a competiti
7.First Home Health Care Inc
7 S Main St
Home Health ServicesNurses-Home ServicesNursesNurses Registries
A Place for Mom
www.aplaceformom.com The Best Communities Near YouGet Pricing, Feedback and Guidance
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.