1470 N 16th Ave
406 S 30th Ave Ste 206
2506 W Nob Hill Blvd
4.Yakima Valley Memorial Hospital
2811 Tieton Dr
5.Memorial Physicians PLLC
3800 Summitview Ave
Medical Business AdministrationPhysicians & SurgeonsSecretarial ServicesMedical Clinics
6.Memorial Cornerstone Medicine
402 S 12th Ave
Physicians & Surgeons, Internal MedicinePhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticePhysicians & Surgeons, Public HealthPhysicians & Surgeons
808 N 39th Ave
Physicians & Surgeons, Hematology (Blood)Medical ClinicsMedical CentersPhysicians & Surgeons, Oncology
Medical Alert Systems
bestcompany.com/medical-alert Need a Medical Alert System?See The #1 Rated Company Near You
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.