1.Rodriguez, Tyrone, DDS
4309 W Nob Hill Blvd
DentistsPediatric DentistryDental HygienistsImplant Dentistry
2.Rodriguez, J Douglas, DDS
1723 E Lincoln Ave
3.Rodriguez Dental Center, PLLC
1723 E Lincoln Ave
DentistsDental HygienistsDental ClinicsTeeth Whitening Products & Services
Please try reloading the page.
I am very pleased with the services I have received from the dental practice, Reep Family Dental. I have lived in many different parts of the West Coast and have found the quality of health professional services in the Yakima area slightly below average. This has NOT been the case at Reep Family Dental. Service costs are a little higher than I expect in this community but it appears that, for me at least, it is worth it. I really am impressed with his approach to pain and desire to make sure that I was okay with the result. I am also interested in the cleanliness of the health professionals I visit and I appreciate this group's sterilization protocols. I recommend them.
My family loves this office! They make all of his comfortable when ever we visit. They always treat us with respect and care . If one of us aren't comfortable or if we don't like something they will either change the the way the do something or they let us know why its important it gets done. Great place for families. No size is too big. Keeping this office for many years!
Aspen Dental is the best dentist office!! Have been battling trying to get in to a dentist for years but could never afford the prices as quickly as they wanted. Yet in less than a week Aspen Dental had me all set up & all fixed up!! The entire staff there are absolutly wonderful and amazing! If you are struggling with dental needs GO CHECK THEM OUT!!!!
Every time I go to Creekside Dental I am greeted by the cheerful receptionist and called by the hygienist in a timely manner. They always do an excellent job with my teeth and the Doctor always checks everything and discusses all procedures and the condition of my teeth with me. It is always a pleasant experience that I would recommend to anyone.
I have been Dr. Brazeau's patient most of my life. I am actually his wife. I can honestly say, "I love my dentist!" He is highly skilled, very gentle and believes strongly in preventive care. You can trust his work and his word.
I'm rating realtor Debbie Krieger specifically. She is truly the best. She communicates well, makes an effort to get to know her clients, and genuinely wants to see people be happy and successful. She is a gem!
At almost 35 I've never had one until now. I went to Sunrise Dental in Yakima and I have to say they were AMAZING! Kind, caring, gentle and understanding! I will absolutely go back to them!
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future