www.firestonecompleteautocare.com Whatever You Drive, Drive FirestoneFixed Right The First Time.
1.Elliott Tire & Service - Yakima
1 E Lincoln Ave
Tire DealersAuto Repair & ServiceBrake RepairAutomobile Accessories
The personnel answered all of my questions and were very polite and professional. I appreciated the prompt service.
2.Tire Centers, Inc.
216 S 2nd Ave
Tire DealersAuto Repair & ServiceBrake RepairWheels
3.Yakima Tire Shop
401 S 3rd Ave
I have bought tires from Yakima Tire Shop twice and am about to buy another set tomorrow. They are priced well, saved me some money and were quick to take care of me. I have had no problems with their
4.Wholesale Tire Mart
216 S 2nd Ave
Tires-Wholesale & ManufacturersWheelsTire Dealers
I had them install new tires on our Subaru and they scratched and nicked all four wheels.The owner, Larry, said I am too particular and he has too much business to deal with someone like me, etc......
5.Les Schwab Tires
2002 S 1st St
Tire DealersTire Recap, Retread & RepairWheelsTire Additives & Sealants
Founded in 1952, Les Schwab Tire Centers is one of the leading independent tire dealers that employs more than 7,000 employees and operates over 400 stores throughout the United States. It offers a se
1411 S 1st St
Tire DealersAutomobile Parts & SuppliesAutomobile AccessoriesAuto Oil & Lube
Commercial Tire started as a family business in 1968 and remains that way today.
7.TCi - Tire Centers
402 W Walnut St
Tire Recap, Retread & RepairTire DealersTires-Wholesale & Manufacturers
Explainplease.com 30 year in YakimaTalk to you now. Free advice.
Please try reloading the page.
- Move your car to a safe location.
- Turn on your car’s safety lights, apply the parking brakes and remove the hubcap if there is one.
- Loosen the lug nuts with a lug wrench (but do not remove them), raise the vehicle with a jack and then fully remove the lugnuts.
- Remove the flat tire and replace it with the spare tire.
- Tighten the lug nuts by hand, lower the car and then tighten them fully with the lug wrench.