North Cal Services
Serving the Yakima area. Top-Rated Tile & Flooring ProReview & Hire With Confidence Now!
1.Intermountain Cleaning Service Inc
515 N 20th Ave
Flooring ContractorsIndustrial CleaningWindow CleaningConstruction Site-Clean-Up
At Intermountain Cleaning Service, Inc., we provide commercial and industrial janitorial services. We have been providing services to office buildings, banks or medical facilities since 1986. We offer
Incredible refinishing job on hardwood floors! Pretty sure it's the best price I ever got for the job and the service is right up there too. Ticked all five stars for me ;)
3.The Flooring Guys
I called them and a few other comapnies to get an estimate on refinishing a hardwood flooring. Their price was one within my budget and they provided all the information I wanted, it was a 3 day job a
Flooring ContractorsCarpet InstallationHardwood Floors
Half price carpet sale - we bring samples to your home! Call Empire today to set up a estimate and in home consultation.
131 E Naches Ave
Flooring ContractorsDraperies, Curtains & Window TreatmentsCarpet & Rug DealersTile-Contractors & Dealers
Welcome To Royalty Interiors, Selah's number one home interior and carpet and rug dealer. We carry carpet, granite and ceramic and terrazzo tile, laminates, vinyl, pre-finished engineered, solid wood
6.North Cal Services
2241 Hornby Rd
Flooring ContractorsTile-Contractors & DealersTile-Cleaning, Refinishing & Sealing
North Cal Services is looking to build long term working relationships. We provide great customer service, along with exceptional craftmship. Our objective is "make the customer happy". Additional ser
960 Branch Rd
Flooring ContractorsRoofing Contractors
Bravo Builders is locally owner and operated. Handling all of your flooring needs including Floating Flooring! We also do Roofing, tear offs, residential, private owned properties and insurance claims
Serving the Yakima area. The Leader In Flooring/Carpet!Call For An In-Home Estimate!
Please try reloading the page.
- Do you have a professional license, insurance, and a business liability policy?
- Who will work on the project?
- Do you subcontract, and do you screen workers and have insurance policies to cover them?
- Do you have references or examples of your work I can see?
- Do you charge for an in-home estimate?
- What type of flooring is best for my home in terms of architectural consistency, environmental influences (such as whether a certain type of flooring will be affected by humidity in my area), and durability?