1014 S 40th Ave
Prosthodontists & Denture CentersCosmetic DentistryDentistsImplant Dentistry
I made an appointment to get my teeth cleaned and they brought me in for just x-rays. Then, told me I had to make another appointment for a cleaning. At this time, Dr. Brown told me I needed to repl
2402 S 1st St Ste 108
Prosthodontists & Denture CentersDental HygienistsDental ClinicsOral & Maxillofacial Surgery
Aspen Dental is the best dentist office!! Have been battling trying to get in to a dentist for years but could never afford the prices as quickly as they wanted. Yet in less than a week Aspen Dental hMore Nearby Locations »
3.Selah Family Dentistry
112 S 2nd St Ste 112s2nd
Prosthodontists & Denture CentersDentistsCosmetic Dentistry
At Selah Family Dentistry, we are committed to providing personalized family dentistry to meet the needs of your family members of all ages. We offer a caring, relaxed atmosphere and utilize the lates
4.Ivory Denture Care
210 S 11th Ave Ste 45
Prosthodontists & Denture CentersDental LabsDentistsCosmetic Dentistry
102 N Fair Ave Ste 102
Prosthodontists & Denture Centers
Thumbs all the way up. Was always afraid of dentist. Dr. Goss listened to every word I said. I had noticed my insurance company was willing to take care of some general extractions however the would n
6.Turner Denture Clinic
217 S 12th Ave
Prosthodontists & Denture CentersDentists
3806 Tieton Dr
Prosthodontists & Denture CentersDentistsDental LabsDental Clinics
Secure Your Home Today
www.besthomesecuritycompanys.com Find The Best Company For YouOver 2,653 real customer reviews
Please try reloading the page.
- Dental implants, when cared for properly, can last a lifetime.
- Crowns typically last between 10-15 years.
- Resin-bonded bridges typically last between seven and 10 years. Tooth-supported fixed bridges generally wear out faster than this.
- Removable partial dentures typically last around 15 years.
- Complete dentures typically last between five and six years.
- Phase 1: Grafting. This may take between three and six months.
- Phase 2: Artificial root placement. This may take one to two hours to complete and will take between three and six months to heal.
- Phase 3: Crown placement. This is usually done over the course of two visits, two weeks apart.