1014 S 40th Ave
DentistsCosmetic DentistryProsthodontists & Denture CentersImplant Dentistry
I made an appointment to get my teeth cleaned and they brought me in for just x-rays. Then, told me I had to make another appointment for a cleaning. At this time, Dr. Brown told me I needed to repl
2.Chalet Dental Clinic
6006 Summitview Ave
Dr. Austin is a fantastic dentist! He actually listened to me as a patient and addressed my concerns. My son also goes to him and he is great with kids. I will be sending all my family to Dr. Austi
3.Ryan Kezele DDS Family Dental of Yakima
606 S 48th Ave
DentistsCosmetic DentistryDental ClinicsImplant Dentistry
Always excellent service and exceptional dental care from Dr. Ryan Kezele DDS and his staff. I am so very glad I came here several years ago. As someone who is anxious about dental work, this makes a
2402 S 1st St Ste 108
DentistsDental HygienistsDental ClinicsOral & Maxillofacial Surgery
Aspen Dental is the best dentist office!! Have been battling trying to get in to a dentist for years but could never afford the prices as quickly as they wanted. Yet in less than a week Aspen Dental hMore Nearby Locations »
5.Richard D. Christensen, DDS MS
721 N 39th Ave
Comprehensive Orthodontic Services in Yakima, WA Richard D Christensen DDS, MS can provide for all of your orthodontic needs. Our orthodontic specialist, Dr. Christensen, is proud to offer both tradit
6.Kurt Labberton DDS
4209 Tieton Dr
Kurt W. Labberton, DDS, located in Yakima, Washington, is a General Dentist and has been a practicing dentist for over 25 years. Our office offers complete dental services, general and cosmetic, for t
7.Creekside Dental Clinic
1501 S 40th Ave
Every time I go to Creekside Dental I am greeted by the cheerful receptionist and called by the hygienist in a timely manner. They always do an excellent job with my teeth and the Doctor always checks
Local Dental Offices
www.1800dentist.com/DentalOffices General, Family and Cosmetic.Find Dentists Who Match Your Needs.
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future