Cancer Treatment Centers of America
Serving the Yadkinville area. Cancer HospitalsSpecializing in Personalized Care.
1.Express Care Of Yadkin
755 S State St
2.Hugh Chatham Urgent Care
912 S State St
Urgent CareMedical Clinics
3.New Dawn Recovery Hoots Memorial Hospital Inc
624 W Main St
I love this office. I have been to many offices that you wait and wait and wait and wait. I am a person that normally get to their appt at least 10 mins early since I respect my doctors' time. I ex
4.Our Yadkinville Blue Ridge Medical Group
108 S State St
Physicians & Surgeons, Internal MedicinePhysicians & SurgeonsClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General Practice
204 N State St
Chiropractors & Chiropractic ServicesHealth & Fitness Program ConsultantsNutritionistsMassage Therapists
6.Carolina Health Services
224 E Elm St
Health Plans-Information & Referral ServiceMedical Clinics
7.Wake Forest Baptist Med Ctr
345 Virginia Dr
Get Urgent Care By Phone
www.plushcare.com We Can Treat & Prescribe By Phone.Skip The Waiting Room. Call Now!
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.