Call A Pro
Serving the Yachats area. More InfoPREFERRED
Locks & LocksmithsBank Equipment & SuppliesLocksmiths Equipment & SuppliesLocks & Locksmiths-Commercial & Industrial
Click for Coupon+1more
When I called Local Locksmith I got Professional and reasonable prices. Knows their stuff and provides a great service. Will request them for sure.
2.American Local Locksmith
Locks & LocksmithsLocks & Locksmiths-Commercial & IndustrialLocksmith Referral ServiceLocksmiths Equipment & Supplies
Click for Coupon
I called American Local Locksmith and left a message, which was promptly returned by Paul, who was professional, polite and thorough in explaining who was going to be coming to my home. (A solace to
Locks & Locksmiths
I am well aware that the locksmith here is very good at what he does. That's the reason I tried this service. I am not disappointed.
4.Lincoln City TowingServing the Yachats, OR area
Locks & LocksmithsAuto Repair & ServiceTowingAutomotive Roadside Service
Lincoln city towing was awesome to me when I needed help. They were able to get my truck back on the road fast and easily, definitely who I would recommend and will go back to when ever I need help!
5.Ten Mile Lock & Safe
225 SW Highway 101
Locks & LocksmithsLocksmiths Equipment & SuppliesKeysLocks & Locksmiths-Commercial & Industrial
6.Lockmasters of Newport
231 E Olive St
Locks & LocksmithsKeysTowing
7.Ace Alarms and Lock Smith
1110 NE Canyon Dr
Security Control Systems & MonitoringLocks & LocksmithsSecurity Control Equipment-Wholesale & ManufacturersFire Alarm Systems-Wholesale & Manufacturers
Serving the Yachats area. Cheap Affordable Locksmith Nearby.Call Now & Enter Your Zip Code!
Please try reloading the page.
- If possible, research local locksmiths online and take note of any that have poor reviews or complaints.
- When calling a locksmith, confirm their address matches what you found online or in a directory. Then ask for a cost estimate for the service you need, and ask to have them bring a written copy of this estimate.
- Some states require locksmiths to be licensed. If your state is one of them, require the locksmith to bring proof of registration when they arrive.
- First, determine the type of lock you have, as well as the manufacturer or model if possible. You should also obtain measurements of your door and frame.
- Remove exterior and interior knobs by unscrewing any visible screws you find. Many knobs will include a decorative cover on the interior side that can be removed.
- Once you've removed the entire lock, find the screws on the inside of the door frame to remove the latch or deadbolt.
- With everything removed, repeat these steps in reverse order to install the new lock.