Grismer Tire & Auto Service
Dayton, OH, 45458
1.Detroit Tire Inc
968 W 2nd St
Tire DealersTires-Wholesale & ManufacturersWheels-Aligning & BalancingAuto Repair & Service
Oil-Change Package Including: Oil Disposal, Tire Rotation, and Inspection
very good selection of tires, service is very good, salesman are polite and very knowledgable about tires
2.Monro Muffler Brake & Service
495 W Main St
Tire DealersAuto Oil & LubeAuto Repair & ServiceMufflers & Exhaust Systems
amazing customer service quick efficient and friendlyMore Nearby Locations »
3.City Tire & Auto Repair Center
134 Washington St
Tire DealersAutomobile Parts & SuppliesAuto Repair & ServiceBrake Repair
All Auto & Truck Repairs - Your Vehicle Is Ready When Promised - All Work Is Guaranteed?
4.Pitt Stop Tire & Auto
858 Cincinnati Ave
Tire DealersBrake RepairTires-Wholesale & ManufacturersTire Recap, Retread & Repair
They are always quick and truthful about being able to fix a flat tire.
968 W 2nd St
Tire DealersAuto Repair & ServiceTruck Service & RepairAutomobile Diagnostic Service
6.Dayton Xenia Auto Parts & Recycling
1094 Cincinnati Ave
Truck Equipment, Parts & Accessories-UsedAutomobile Parts & SuppliesTruck Equipment & PartsUsed Car Dealers
The service was very pleasant and respectful. . They have always had the parts that have been needed and at the price that is affordable.
7.Harworth Tire & Auto
1717 W 2nd St
Tire DealersTire Recap, Retread & RepairAuto Oil & LubeAutomobile Diagnostic Service
City Tire & Auto Repair Center
134 Washington St, Xenia, OH, 45385
Please try reloading the page.
- Move your car to a safe location.
- Turn on your car’s safety lights, apply the parking brakes and remove the hubcap if there is one.
- Loosen the lug nuts with a lug wrench (but do not remove them), raise the vehicle with a jack and then fully remove the lugnuts.
- Remove the flat tire and replace it with the spare tire.
- Tighten the lug nuts by hand, lower the car and then tighten them fully with the lug wrench.