1.Walmart - Tire & Lube Express
345 Commonwealth Dr
Tire DealersAuto Oil & Lube
2.Wyth Tire & Muffler
725 E Main St
Tire DealersMufflers & Exhaust Systems
3.Lee's Tires & Muffler Shop
1020 E Marshall St
4.The Tire Shack
103 Corbin Dr
5.Atkins' Tire & Battery Service
240 N 1st St
Tire DealersAutomobile Parts & SuppliesAutomobile Accessories
700 W Spiller St
Tire DealersAuto Repair & Service
7.Thompson Tire Co Inc
1070 E Main St
Auto Repair & ServiceTire Dealers
Michael D... Businesses can't just drop everything to accommodate your immediate needs. If they're busy, they're busy... hope you did find good service elsewhere, but you shouldn't rate these guys 1
Please try reloading the page.
- Move your car to a safe location.
- Turn on your car’s safety lights, apply the parking brakes and remove the hubcap if there is one.
- Loosen the lug nuts with a lug wrench (but do not remove them), raise the vehicle with a jack and then fully remove the lugnuts.
- Remove the flat tire and replace it with the spare tire.
- Tighten the lug nuts by hand, lower the car and then tighten them fully with the lug wrench.