1.Envision Environmental Inc
1145 Church St
Environmental & Ecological ConsultantsEcological EngineersBusiness Coaches & Consultants
2.New River Heating And Air
275 E Monroe St
Business Coaches & ConsultantsCleaning ContractorsAir Duct CleaningVentilation Cleaning
Founded in 1985, New River Heating & Air started as a service company. Over the years, the company's reputation as a business that employs skilled, dependable, and honest technicians attracted the att
3.Appalachian Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery
470 W Spring St
DentistsOral & Maxillofacial Surgery
Appalachian Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery, located in Wytheville, VA, is your trusted oral and maxillofacial dentists. We truly care for our patients and we are dedicated to making you smile. Drs. Holl
4.Sandra K. Wilson-Wilson Dental
195 E Spring St
Our dental office provides modern dental care for the whole family. Our staff performs comprehensive care treatments to maintain your smile. Services offered: * General & Cosmetic Dentistry * Nitrous
5.Woods Hunter Dr
470 W Spring St
Hunter K. Woods, DDS, MS, is an experienced orthodontist serving patients in southwestern Virginia. With convenient offices in Galax, Marion, and Wytheville, finding quality orthodontic treatment has
6.Adams & Delp PC
390 W Monroe St
Tax Return PreparationAccounting ServicesFinancial Planning ConsultantsTaxes-Consultants & Representatives
"Dedicated to being our clients most valuable financial advisor"Jones, Adams & Delp, PC is a certified public accounting firm in Wytheville, Virginia. Were dedicated to becoming our clients most value
7.Jeffrey B. Pettit, D.D.S., P.C.
350 W Fulton St
If you need a dentist in wytheville, va call Dr. Pettit! He is the best dentist in town. Love him and his staff. happy patient here :)
Clear Teeth Retainers
ProperSmile.com Straighten Your Teeth At Home!Order Online - No Office Visit!
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future