Serving the Wyoming area. Your first service is only $29.95!Call TruGreen Today! More InfoPREFERRED
1.FX Green Lawns
It's been a while since they wowed us with an amazing lawn treatment, but I forgot to leave my thoughts on it here. It was fantastic. My lawn was nearly dying of neglect before they got here and showe
2.Summit Landscaping Inc.
121 Main St
Lawn MaintenanceLandscaping & Lawn ServicesBuilding ContractorsPatio Builders
Summit Landscaping is a locally owned and operated business that has been serving North Eastern PA since 1988. Our priority is our customer satisfaction. We specialize in full service landscaping serv
3.Orkin Pest & Termite Control
Lawn MaintenancePest Control ServicesAnimal Removal ServicesBee Control & Removal Service
The Orkin Service Difference When you hire The Orkin Man, you can be confident that you are receiving the service you expect, from the pest control experts you can trust. Orkin Pest Control: CustomizeMore Nearby Locations »
Lawn MaintenanceLandscape Designers & ConsultantsLandscaping & Lawn ServicesTree Service
TruGreen Lawn Care Experts Call Us Now! Serving more than 3.4 million customers across the U.S. with professional lawn care, tree shrub care and landscaping services World's largest lawn and landscapeMore Nearby Locations »
Landscape Designers & ConsultantsLandscape ContractorsLandscaping & Lawn ServicesSnow Removal Service
Primrose Landscaping is a leading Commercial Landscape Design, Installation and Maintenance company providing commercial services in the Lehigh Valley. We provide landscape services to businesses. Whe
6.Kalinosky Landscaping Inc
90 Northridge Ln
Lawn MaintenanceLandscape Designers & ConsultantsLandscaping & Lawn ServicesSprinklers-Garden & Lawn
Operational for more than 35 years, Kalinosky Landscaping Inc. operates as a landscaping contractor. Based in Wyoming, Pa., the firm has expertise in providing a number of residential and commercial d
7.A Quality Lawn Care
528 Wyoming Ave
Lawn MaintenanceLandscape ContractorsLandscaping & Lawn Services
Serving the Wyoming area. Your first service is only $29.95!Call TruGreen Today!
Please try reloading the page.
- Lowers water bill and maintenance time with scheduled watering
- Evenly distributes water
- Professionally installed systems cost between $3,000-$4,000 for a quarter-acre lot.
- Some do-it-yourself systems cost up to $1,500 but are difficult to install.
- You may need to call a professional electrician and plumber, adding $300-$600 to your project.
- Cuts down on lawn maintenance
- It's environmentally friendly since there’s no need to water.
- Artificial grasses may be more attractive than real grass in drought-stricken areas.
- Artificial grass has a high upfront cost - $15 to $20 per square foot.
- It can be difficult to install.
- Inexpensive options might look unnatural.
- It gets hot in the sun.