Avalon Building Concepts
5017 Division Ave S, Grand Rapids, MI, 49548
1.Michigan Screen & Window Repair
2290 28th St SW Suite C
Windows-Repair, Replacement & InstallationWindowsVinyl Windows & DoorsPlate & Window Glass Repair & Replacement
Super quick, affordable and professional. Would definitely recommend for future projects. We had numerous glass panes replaced due to broken seals and they rescreened a handful of old 1970's frames to
2929 Burlingame Ave SW
Windows-Repair, Replacement & InstallationAutomobile Body Repairing & PaintingGlass-Auto, Plate, Window, EtcWindshield Repair
As a leader in the Auto Glass Replacement industry, Glass America upholds the highest levels of quality craftsmanship, and consistently maintains a proven track record for excellent customer service.More Nearby Locations »
4681 Valleyridge Ave SW
General ContractorsWindowsBuilding ContractorsVinyl Windows & Doors
Lead Certified, Work with local Municipalities such as Grand Rapids, Wyoming, Holland, Kent County, Ottawa County and Various Non Profit Agencies to help Beautify Neighborhoods, Servicing 1000's of cu
Windows-Repair, Replacement & InstallationWindowsHome Repair & MaintenancePlate & Window Glass Repair & Replacement
$50 OFF $500 or more+2more
I Recently had windows replaced at my house(Such a stressfull process). I got quotes from a few places in and around the Springfield Illinois Area. I called the Glass Doctor. Saw some reviews, good aMore Nearby Locations »
5.Sears Home Improvements - Windows- Repair, Replacement & Installation
Windows-Repair, Replacement & InstallationHome Repair & Maintenance
Sears Home Improvements is your trusted, long term partner. We’ve been helping customers improve their homes for over 125 years and we back our work with strong warranties (Ask your Sears Specialist f
6.Pella Windows and Doors
2120 Oak Industrial Dr NE
Windows-Repair, Replacement & InstallationHome Repair & MaintenanceVinyl Windows & DoorsWindows
At Pella Grand Rapids, we’re passionate about three things: windows, doors, and helping you find the best products for your window or door replacement projects. This passion has shown through our deca
7.Champion Windows & Home Exteriors
Windows-Repair, Replacement & InstallationRoofing ContractorsScreen EnclosuresSiding Contractors
Many companies claim that they are factory direct, but Champion actually has its own factories! We handle your home improvement investment from design to warranty, and everything in between. Champion'
Michigan Screen & Window Repair
2290 28th St SW Suite C, Wyoming, MI, 49519
Please try reloading the page.
- How long have you been in business?
- Do you have any references or past work I can see?
- Do you provide free estimates?
- How much will the project cost?
- When will the project be completed?
- Is the crew hired or contracted, and do you conduct background checks?
- Who will be in my home?
- Do you offer a warranty?
- Wood frames are beautiful and can be customized with paint and stains, but they also expand and contract as the weather changes. They're also susceptible to rot, mold, and pests. As such, wood frames require constant maintenance.
- Vinyl frames are far more durable than wood. They resist moisture and are usually created with ultraviolet light stabilizers. This prevents the sun from damaging the frames over time. In addition, vinyl frames can be filled with insulation.
- Aluminum frames are light and weather resistant, but they also conduct heat rapidly.
- Fiberglass frames are the sturdiest option. Like vinyl options, they can be filled with insulation. Fiberglass frames also resist weather damage and do not crack, peel, expand, contract, bend, or warp.