Call A Pro
Serving the Wyano area. Plumbing Problem? Call A Pro!Open 24/7. Immediate Response.
2403 Wylie Ave
Physicians & Surgeons
2.Larry D Long DMD
102 N 4th St
DentistsOral & Maxillofacial SurgeryDental HygienistsImplant Dentistry
3.Long Larry D
31 Unity Sq
130 Manor Rd
5.Suher Larry Dds Family Dental Care
4328 Old William Penn Hwy
DentistsPeriodontistsTeeth Whitening Products & ServicesEndodontists
We have organized our office to provide individual dental treatment designed to restore and maintain good health physical comfort and an attractive smile. We firmly believe in maintaining your oral he
6.Larry Suher DDS
104 Penhurst Dr
DentistsOral & Maxillofacial Surgery
7.Larry E Manalo DMD
4100 Library Rd
DentistsProsthodontists & Denture CentersOral & Maxillofacial Surgery
Serving the Wyano area. Call eLocal Plumbers 24/7Talk To A Local Plumber Today.
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future