1.Henry Ford Riverside Family Physicians
1640 Fort St Ste D
Physicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticePhysicians & SurgeonsUrgent CarePhysicians & Surgeons, Emergency Medicine
2.Henry Ford Macomb Health Center-Fraser
15717 15 Mile Rd
Medical ClinicsClinicsHealth & Welfare ClinicsUrgent Care
3.Henry Ford Ivf America Program
1500 W Big Beaver Rd
Physicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticePhysicians & Surgeons, PsychiatryPhysicians & Surgeons, PathologyPhysicians & Surgeons, Internal Medicine
4.Henry Ford Health System
42633 Garfield Rd Ste 314
Medical ClinicsMedical & Dental X-Ray LabsEmergency Care FacilitiesPhysicians & Surgeons, Radiology
5.Henry Ford Macomb Health Center - Shelby Township
50505 Schoenherr Rd
Urgent CareMedical Centers
6.Henry Ford Mcomb Family Med
50505 Schoenherr Rd Ste 240
Physicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticePhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-GeneralPhysicians & Surgeons, Osteopathic Manipulative TreatmentHealth & Welfare Clinics
7.Henry Ford Health System
2333 Biddle Ave
Medical CentersEmergency Care FacilitiesPhysicians & Surgeons, Sports MedicinePhysicians & Surgeons, Cosmetic Surgery
$0 Down Auto Financing
www.lendingtree.com/auto Low Payment Options, No Loan CapFind Pre-Approval, Same Day Lenders
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.