1.Holistic Health Day Spa
26645 State Highway 2
Health & Welfare ClinicsMedical Clinics
2.Beaver Medical Group
2 W Fern Ave
Urgent CareMedical ClinicsClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Pediatrics
Beaver Medical offers more than 130 physicians in 25 major specialties and numerous sub-specialties. The medical group also offers a range of ancillary medical services, such as physical therapy, audi
3.Beaver Medical Group
7000 Boulder Ave
Physicians & SurgeonsMedical ClinicsClinicsMedical Centers
4.Alta Loma Medical Group
9695 Baseline Rd
5.Desert Valley Medical Group
14214 Main St Ste A
Medical ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Obstetrics And GynecologyPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-GeneralPhysicians & Surgeons, Occupational Medicine
My 16 year old son had a dislocation so bad his bone was out of the skin and bleeding. The nurses are fabulous, but the doctor the nurses are afraid to say anything about are in my opinion qualified t
6.Nationwide Healthcare Admins
12464 Flagstone Ct
Medical ClinicsHealth & Welfare Clinics
7.Clinicians Medical Group
11883 Amethyst Rd Ste 100
Medical ClinicsClinicsAlternative Medicine & Health PractitionersPhysicians & Surgeons
Get Urgent Care By Phone
www.plushcare.com We Can Treat & Prescribe By Phone.Skip The Waiting Room. Call Now!
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.